here’s a drinking game I made for my favorite show! let’s see how well it holds up for season two
To the lady at a foreign university who doubted my ability to get good grades and a scholarship
I will get a fucking scholarship in your fucking department and I will rub it in your face. I can easily maintain these grades or get even better grades, so you think i’m not good enough for your university?!
your university is not good enough for me.
The mug my boyfriend gave me for valentines day (june 12 in brazil)
I’m so glad he knows me that well
i don’t get many asks so that was kind of a surprise!!
i’m doing well, and hope that you are too!
I WAS A NAZI SS OFFICER AT THE HEAD OF ADMISSIONS OF AUSCHWITZ.
Oh the irony of being a Russian Lesbian Jew.
I was a british librarian.Jewish French resistance fighter novelist.
A Welsh rugby player. Sure, why not?
An Indian test cricketer.
A nazi captain head of the ss or something. Wow and I’m bi and nonbinary.
I was a Dutch gymnast who competed in the 1906 olympics. Individual all around competition!
(and then I was never that flexible again.)
I was a woman’s rights activist poet who was also a freedom fighter and stuff
I was a German schoolteacher who wrote children’s books.
I was a Pomo basket weaver
her mother had the same last name as me
I was an American Biochemist
I was an Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
Everyone needs this.
I need feminism because most men’s restrooms still aren’t equipped with baby changing stations. As someone who was married to a man who had sole custody of his young son, I’m hyperaware that feminism means EQUALITY, not female superiority. Feminism should and does support a man’s right to be as much of a parent to his child(ren) as any mother is allowed/expected to be.
This is a constant problem for Mr. Tea and myself. We’ve got twins, so even though I can change one kid on the change table in the ladies’ room, he’s left standing sort of awkwardly in the lobby with a messy child while I change one, come back, and get the other.
Nobody’s suggesting that men aren’t parents, so the lack of change tables goes well beyond ‘gender role reinforcing’ and straight into ‘ridiculous’.
My dad actually almost got kicked out of a mall once for changing my brother in the womens room of a mall. The only reason they didn’t call the cops on him was because the ladies in the room supported him.
At my old job, the construction workers accidently installed the changing station in the men’s room instead of the women’s.
This has always bothered me.
In Brazil, most of the shopping malls (that I went to, at least) had the baby changing station is a separate room from the bathrooms and anyone can enter :T